Microrentals have been providing onsite and offsite trouble shooting of network, internet, emails, wireless networking, hardware & software from last 27 years to business and corporate clients. We understand that it is very important to provide quick response, honest advice and most importantly competitive pricing. We can setup wireless network for your home and business network.
We provide setup and trouble shooting of wireless as well as wired networks in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra & Adelaide. We don’t have any additional charges for same day service if required. Our experienced staff can guide you on choosing wireless router & equipment’s needed so that you are not stuck with the wrong equipment. We can provide you with Wireless router, depending upon the range required by you. Our technical staff will come out setup the wireless network; install software’s for your computers and laptops including wireless printing & MFC if required. We can also help you setup a security for your wireless networking so that you can only connect to your network.
If you have existing wireless network and having issues, we can help you with that as well. Common wireless networking setup and issues are as follows:
• Cannot connect to wireless network
• Change wireless network password
• Failed to authenticate because of wrong password
• Looking for wireless network security key
• Unable to see routers SSID
• Want to unable WiFi capabilities of the router
• Wireless network is not detected
• Setup wireless printing
• Connect wireless network to Smart TV
• Add a new device to wireless network
• Removing and adding wireless network profiles
• Secure wireless network
• Setup WPA2 security
• Setup MAC Filtering
• Limit and control devices that can connect to your network
• Low wireless signals
• Setup Networking using Power-Line
Our technical team can help you setup network or wireless networking using Power-Line as well. We can use your existing electrical wiring of your house to provide internet in different rooms. By doing this you will not be required to do any new wiring, it will not add any cost to your electrical bill.
All our staff are highly trained and very experienced at their jobs. They are very friendly and passionate about providing you the best service and results. We can provide you either hourly rate or flat service fee depending upon the job.
• Providing IT services since 1987
• Highly trained & experienced technical staff
• 27 Year plus of hands on experience
• Offer free quote
• No Fix No charge
• One stop solution for all your IT & phone requirements
• Microsoft Support, Apple Support, Android Support
• Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold coast, Canberra, Newcastle, Adelaide, Perth, and Wollongong.